Monday, April 13, 2009

Home Hair Cut

Owen's hair was getting a bit long. I got the idea that maybe I could cut his hair since it's curly and therefore somewhat more forgiving than straight hair. :)
Here's a good BEFORE picture, you can see how much hair he has.

One of the first cuts, it was kind of scary actually cutting at first.



Owen was such a good sport, he sat pretty still through the whole thing. The most impressive part - Owen actually let me "hair dryer" him a bit so I could see what it looked like dry. I ended up wetting his hair again and then letting it air dry by itself because the hair dryer made it too poofy.

Here's the AFTER picture, I know it's not the best view. I'll work on getting a better picture to put up. In the meantime, his hair is much shorter - you can actually see the back of his neck! Kevin was a bit shocked at first, but I think he's okay with it now because I kept some of Owen's "curlies." I think the new hair-do makes Owen look older, my baby is growing up, can you believe he's almost 3!?

No comments: