Here are some cute things the boys have done in the last couple days:
Owen and Oliver are sitting on the stairs while I'm cooking dinner in the kitchen. Owen has a set of metal tongs in his hand and says to Oliver, "You're on a BBQ, and I'm cooking you" to which Oliver replies, "AAAAAH! I'm burning I'm burning! Turn me! Turn Me!"
Oliver is really into coloring. His favorite tool to color with is the ball point pen (because Bumpa Ben always has a ballpoint pen in his shirt pocket, which Oliver thinks is super cool). The other day, after my dad left I gave Oliver a ballpoint pen to color with for awhile and now that pen is "Oliver's pen." We were planning a trip to Costco, so I was making a list of all the things we needed and accidentally chose Oliver's pen to use. Oliver quickly pointed out that I was using his pen and I graciously relinquished it. Silly me, I thought it would be okay to let him hold the pen in the car. However, from our house to the end of our development (5 minutes tops), Oliver colored all over his hands and some of his carseat. Of course, I took the pen away from him after that. But we were headed to the store to find Oliver some pants because he needs new ones. Oliver is a tough one to get pants for because he is tall and skinny so you have to make sure to try pants on him, but when I took off the pants he was wearing I discovered that Oliver had pulled up his pants and colored on his legs!! What a little woogie! I couldn't help but laugh. :)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment