Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures from the first Halloween in our new neighborhood. Owen was such a cute trick-or-treater, he always said "trick-or-treat please!" when someone came to the door. Very cute!

What's that monster doing in our backpack?

Surprise, it's Oliver! Peekaboo!
(Oliver's loves to play peekaboo, he even says "Boo!" now)

Owen is admiring our "punkins."
This is the first year we actually carved pumpkins.






Daddy and his little monster, Oliver

Momma and her "punkin," Owen and Oliver the sock monster.
(Oliver loves socks, he carries them around like some kids would a stuffed animal or blankie, and he loves to chew on them too!)


Daddy and Owen the "punkin"

Here's our little monster in all his costume glory, isn't he cute?


This year Owen picked his own costume. I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, not really expecting an answer, and he said "a punkin" without even hesitating. I asked him again some time later, just to be sure, and he was just as adamant. So off I went to the store to find a pumpkin costume and I was just in time to get the last one at Target.

No comments: