I have wanted a piano for a long time, so when I found out that our neighbors (Will and Carla) had a piano that they wanted to give to us for free, I was very excited. Will and Carla are the best neighbors anyone could ever ask for and so this blog post is dedicated to them. Here are some pictures (and some movies!) of the boys enjoying the new piano:


Owen sits up so he can "read" the music better.

Notice Oliver's hands are in the perfect piano playing position. :)


Aren't they adorable playing together?
Owen playing the piano, you'll want the sound on for both videos.
Oliver playing the piano, again turn that sound on (Oliver talks a bit too).
2 comments:
Oh Danie, these video clips are priceless!! Reminds me of a tender family video I still may have...
Give O & O & K a squeeze for me! Lots of love from Portland!
They're naturals! I love it!
Post a Comment