Oliver has been giving us "the Look" when we eat, so I thought it might be time to try giving him some food. Here's how the first feeding went down:
"What is this thing in my mouth?" wonders Oliver
"That's it?! I'm so not impressed with this food stuff."
"You're not the only one who can handle a spoon, Mom!"
"See, I can do it too! Just like the big people."
"I think I've got a handle on this spoon thing now."
"What is this thing in my mouth?" wonders Oliver
"That's it?! I'm so not impressed with this food stuff."
"You're not the only one who can handle a spoon, Mom!"
"See, I can do it too! Just like the big people."
"I think I've got a handle on this spoon thing now."
1 comment:
What cute pictures :)
Thanks for the invitation.
Will visit again soon...
Post a Comment