Sunday, April 13, 2008

Trucks

We went to the PACCAR open house in Mount Vernon. When I was younger, I went with my family and really enjoyed seeing all the truck parts, how they are made, and climbing in the big rigs. I thought Owen, who loves trucks, would enjoy this event too. He was a bit nervous at first, probably because the trucks are very big and tall, but soon he was into it. It was a great day! Kevin and Owen in the cab of a fire engine.
Driving the fire engine. Go Owen Go!
We got to see the dump truck go up and down.

This truck had a really nice cab with skylights and a vaulted ceiling in the back.
This truck was carrying the biggest tire we've ever seen!
Oliver enjoyed this event as well. I can't wait until next year when he can climb in the trucks too. I dressed the boys in Oregon outfits, what you can't see is that Kevin is wearing an Oregon Ducks shirt too. We got quacked at a couple times, it was cute.
Owen's favorite truck is the cement mixer.
Our family in front of a mini trackhoe (according to Owen).


No comments: