All of a sudden Owen is full of interesting questions. Maybe it's because he is about to turn 4 (his birthday is this wednesday, May 12). It's getting to be quite a task making sure I answer all of this questions, I've had to make a special file on my phone just to write down them down so I don't forget. Here's a sample of questions he asked this weekend:
Why do french horn players put their hands in the horn?
We were watching a PDQ Bach concert on DVD.
How are toothbrushes made?
While waiting for me to put toothpaste on his toothbrush and brush his teeth.
How are drills made?
After watching the cool YouTube video I found on toothbrushes, but I haven't found anything on drills just yet.
What are the bones in your ear?
While snuggling in bed with Kevin and I this morning and looking at Kevin's ear.
How do you make a table?
While waiting for dinner to be served.
Oh yes, this 4th year of Owen's life is shaping up to be quite an exciting one. I can't wait to hear what he comes up with next!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment