There was a Japanese festival at Bellevue Community College this weekend called Aki Matsuri. I thought it would be fun for Owen and Oliver to see the Taiko drummers, but on Saturday we just missed their performance by 5 minutes! So today (Sunday) we went back and Owen was so excited.
Here's Owen watching the Taiko drummers with Gramma Bonnie
The Taiko drums inspired Owen to come home and wail on his own set of drums that our neighbor gave him. :) There are 2 other houses with drum sets on our row, it's great!
Since Aki Matsuri was a Japanese festival and we saw lots of people wearing their kimonos, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to take pictures of Oliver in the kimono that Ling got him from Japan - Ling these pics are for you!
Isn't he cute? He looks so excited.
Awww, with the little toes peeking out and everything - adorable (if I do say so myself)!
Here's Owen watching the Taiko drummers with Gramma Bonnie
The Taiko drums inspired Owen to come home and wail on his own set of drums that our neighbor gave him. :) There are 2 other houses with drum sets on our row, it's great!
Since Aki Matsuri was a Japanese festival and we saw lots of people wearing their kimonos, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to take pictures of Oliver in the kimono that Ling got him from Japan - Ling these pics are for you!
Isn't he cute? He looks so excited.
Awww, with the little toes peeking out and everything - adorable (if I do say so myself)!
No comments:
Post a Comment