Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Hi All -

Haven't had much time to blog lately. It's been quite busy here the last couple weeks as Oliver sprouted 4 teeth (top and bottom front), started crawling, and started babbling. I'm not quite used to having two "talking" kids in the house much less two mobile ones. Oh the fun we're going to have!

Owen is as chatty as ever. He's pretty amused by Oliver's crawling too. Whenever Oliver was on the floor on his hands and knees Owen would crawl in circles around Oliver saying, "Look Oliver! I crawling!" It's great to see the two kids playing more together, though Owen is definitely having some difficulty with the idea that Oliver wants to play with his toys. : >

I promise that I will get Oliver crawling on video (he's pretty quick when properly motivated) and attempt to post it here soon. In the meantime, think happy sane thoughts in my direction!

Best wishes,
Dana

No comments: