Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the Latest

Okay, so it's been forever since I posted new pictures. Ever since Owen's 2nd birthday, we've been super busy and I haven't had a chance to be on the computer much. So here's a couple recent pictures: Oliver making a cute and sassy face in his exersaucer.
Oliver loves to sit in boxes and play, they help him stay sitting up kind of like a really cheap bumbo seat. :)
Oliver fresh from the bath, isn't he adorable?
Oliver is trying to crawl. He gets himself up on all fours now, belly off the floor. So far he only goes backwards or does a face plant forward. It's only a matter of time before the chaos starts in earnest, however.
Mid-Mayish Oliver picked up the very handy skill of feeding himself a bottle. Yay! (though he doesn't appear to be too pleased about it in this picture, oh well)
We got an older double jogging stroller off of Craigslist and the boys absolutely love it! Owen calls it the "Fun Stroller" and actually cried when I tried to take him out of it the first time. : >
I think they like being able to sit next to eachother, it's cute to see the two boys bonding.
We took Oliver hiking at Rattlesnake Lake. He really enjoyed the view from the backpack!
*Next post, more pictures of Owen - I promise!

No comments: