I went to get Owen up from his nap today and he greeted me at the door in just a t-shirt which he proudly lifted and said, "Look Mama I'm wearing underwears!" When I put him down for his nap he was wearing sweatpants and a diaper. I asked him where his diaper went, and Owen replied, "I took it off, it was wet."
This isn't the first time he's changed himself either, it's the third. Two days ago, he took his diaper off and tossed it across the hall before I got him up in the morning - that one was full of poop! We had to have a talk with Owen about telling us and waiting for us to help him change his diaper when it was wet or dirty, guess we'll have to give him a refresher talk. : >
The upside of this experience? Owen has decided he prefers wearing underwear to diapers (which should help with the potty training) AND Owen is finally starting to be able to dress/undress himself. Ah they grow so fast. . .
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment