I wandered into a toy store the other day and bought the boys this tunnel thinking both Owen and Oliver would enjoy it. Owen was hesitant at first, but I picked him up and set him in the middle of it and once he crawled out he was fine with it. Oliver, on the other hand, charged through the tunnel with great gusto after his big brother. : )
Here they are having a laugh in the "tent" (as Owen called it).
They love to crawl through together.
While I was trying to take his picture Owen grabbed hold of my feet and yanked my toes apart looking for "fuzzes" OUCH, but thanks Owen!

Owen was climbing this chair and when he went to get down accidentally slid through the arm and got stuck. He was yelling at me "Help! I'm Stuck!" and before I could get over there (I was cooking dinner) Oliver crawled over, pulled himself up and started giggling at his brother. :) Too Cute!
After dinner I put the boys in the living room while I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, when I went to check on them I couldn't find Oliver until I saw the tunnel move - he had crawled in there all by himself to check out some toys that Owen had left in one of the cubes.
Here they are crawling around together. It's a form of tag, I think. They giggle the whole time, it's a wonderful sound.
Owen absolutely loves his brother (and of course, Oliver adores Owen too!). I managed to capture this impromptu hug as they took a break from chasing eachother around the living room.
Here they are having a laugh in the "tent" (as Owen called it).
They love to crawl through together.
While I was trying to take his picture Owen grabbed hold of my feet and yanked my toes apart looking for "fuzzes" OUCH, but thanks Owen!
Owen was climbing this chair and when he went to get down accidentally slid through the arm and got stuck. He was yelling at me "Help! I'm Stuck!" and before I could get over there (I was cooking dinner) Oliver crawled over, pulled himself up and started giggling at his brother. :) Too Cute!
After dinner I put the boys in the living room while I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, when I went to check on them I couldn't find Oliver until I saw the tunnel move - he had crawled in there all by himself to check out some toys that Owen had left in one of the cubes.
Here they are crawling around together. It's a form of tag, I think. They giggle the whole time, it's a wonderful sound.
Owen absolutely loves his brother (and of course, Oliver adores Owen too!). I managed to capture this impromptu hug as they took a break from chasing eachother around the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment